1. It is best to register for our events as early as possible as we often sell out. After registration you will receive a confirmation of your payment from Square or Paypal. Then, within 48 hours you will receive an email from TheSinglesGroup.com either confirming or 'wait listing' you for the event.
2. We only confirm equal numbers of men and women for 8minuteDating events. Therefore, it is possible that you will be 'wait listed' after registration. If you are wait listed we will do our best to get you into the event. If this is not possible you will be given the option to move to another event, receive a credit towards a future event or a receive a refund.
3. The stated age ranges are 'suggestions' only as our goal is to provide an opportunity for you to meet people who give you the best chance of finding a match. All of our 'in person' events have multiple age groups that overlap, so there is great potential for finding someone special.
4. If you are registering with one or more other guests and only want to attend if you can attend together, AFTER you have all registered, please email Risa@TheSinglesGroup.com and provide the names of all of the people in your group. We will do our best to confirm you all together or not at all.
5. Confirmations are done in order of registration with the exception of a number of spaces that are reserved for 'new' people, who have never done 8minuteDating before. This effort is made to be sure that there are 'new' faces at each event.
For 8minuteDating events: We 'guarantee' you will meet someone you want to meet again, or your next event, of equal or lesser value, is free. If you do not choose to try to match with anyone at the event, you can attend a future event (of equal or lesser value to the price paid for the first event) within 90 days, based on space availability.
For Virtual Game & Trivia Nights: We 'guarantee' that you'll have fun or your next Virtual Game or Trivia Night (of equal or lesser value) is free within 30 days, based on space availability.
1. Once you have registered for an 'in person' event refunds are not available unless you provide a minimum of 10 days prior notice via email and receive a confirmation that we have cancelled your reservation (sending an email is not enough, you must receive an email from us with our approval of your cancellation.) If requested or for a Virtual event, a credit towards future events will be provided with 5 days prior notice.
2. Please note that last minute changes to the schedule including cancellations will only be emailed to those who have registered for the event. If you plan to buy a ticket "at the door", you are welcome to call 516-466-0212 to confirm that the event is "on" and there is space for you to join us.
3. At Virtual events you are responsible for logging into the Zoom meeting at the stated time and with a functioning audio and video system. We will attempt to assist with basic technical issues. However, if you cannot participate as a result of your own technical problems, no credit or refund will be issued.
4. Registering for any of our events constitutes your agreement that photographs taken of you at the event may be used in promotional marketing materials and that you grant Eclectic Events, Inc. license and authority to use your image without reservation.